Emlalock uses

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/21/2017 2:01 pm  #1

A short story

I once wrote this for one of my holders. As no one has written a story here yet i thought i'd share it with you. I hope you like it

I am pretty nervous. Today you invited me to your house. It will be the
first time we meet in person. We met online a few weeks ago. We chatted
frequently on a fetish site and discovered, that we hat similar interests.
We both were into chastity play and bondage. Of course on different sides
of the mirror.

Two weeks ago i received a package from you. It contained a chastity
cage, an open padlock and a note telling me to lock myself up and send you
a picture as proof. You wrote, that you wanted me in the right mood by the
time we were going to meet.

And in the right mood i surely was after two weeks in chastity. Nervously
i knock on your door. You open. You look gorgeous. With a wicked smile you
hold out a straitjacket towards me. With a mixture of fear, hornyness and
anticipation i put my arms into the sleeves. You quickly close the straps
sealing me into my canvas prison. In a matter
of minutes i am your helpless toy.

You lead me into your living room and ask me to kneel down before the
armchair in which you are sitting. Then you ask me to kiss your feet. Your
dark red nails are hypnotizing me. You tease me with your feet, with your
look with your words. Then you relax into your seat. Smiling down at me.
After a while you hold up my chin and look me deep in the eyes while you
move your skirt up showing that you don't wear underwear. You pick up a
vibrator from the table. Before you have me kiss your feet again you tell
me, that since i am tied up and locked in a chastity belt i won't be able
to satisfy you. I am horny and frustrated as hell. All i can do is kiss
your beautiful feet while i hear your breathing get faster. And then i can
hear you orgasm. You start shaking. And so do i. I crave for an orgasm
myself. I plead you to free me.

But you just smile. Tell me, that since i have been a good boy you would
allow me to sleep in your bedroom. I am thankful for this honor. We go
upstairs. At the feet of your bed there is a small steel cage. And there is
your wicked smile again as you produce a blindfold. You take my sight
before you lock me into the cage still strapped tightly in the
straitjacket. I can hear you undress. I can hear you move around. I would
love to be able to see you. And then i can hear your breathing getting
faster again.

8/10/2019 5:59 am  #2

Re: A short story

Thanks....i wrote that story such a long time ago, i would need to really spend some time to re-read it and figure out what would be next.
I appreciate the kind words though and I will keep working on new stories for the forum.

8/31/2019 1:02 am  #3

paper towels and acetone is what i would do... a resperator woudl be nice but id tough it out  ok so id fry about a billion braincells... whats your point?:?

10/02/2020 2:39 am  #4

Once you successfully purchase Ms Office Equipment, you will get an office setup and enter key . Download and install MS 365 in your PC with the help of the website given by us and provide the best microsoft office product key for your office. To install the office setup product key , click on the link given by us.

10/02/2020 2:42 am  #5

how to activate microsoft office ? if you want to proper information about office.com/setup .Here is our website for your help so visit our site you will find a right way to operate MS office.install office with product key to make your working smooth and effective.Get it downloaded in your computer with the fast help.select the office product you like to download office setup .

10/02/2020 2:43 am  #6

To activate office setup you need to visit office.com/setup. create your office account to get more benefits to sign in to setup office subscription.click here office.com/setup for more details.Get your office activation code from office setup enter product key . Ms office is a new sensatin office.com/setup product key in the market that left every body awestruck with its best products.

10/02/2020 2:45 am  #7

Well ordered guide how to download ms office 2019, etc. on any gadget. you have discover any issue in making your Office account, at that point visit this site www.office.com/setup .office it the pile of office gadgets to make your working smooth and effective.visit: www.office.com/setup to downloaded in your PC with the smart help.

10/02/2020 2:46 am  #8

Get one of the best Office setup support! We offer download office 365 online and MS Office setup services. And our aim is to remove all the problems of your pc , laptop etc. you can visit our site for more information.Here you can get office 365 setup with key .we are giving full help to download office, install office with product key and click here for download and install office product key.

10/02/2020 2:48 am  #9

We provide MS Office 365 setup and more about it How to install office 365 setup services. And our aim is to remove all the problems of your PC, laptop etc. You can visit our site for more information.If you have a new and never used product key , then this product key can be used during activation process. Go to ms office setup and follow the on screen instructions and enter office setup product key from office.com/setup to activate Office.

10/02/2020 2:49 am  #10

install microsoft office has required the removal of the previously installed version of your Office product on the device or system. install office.com/setupkey for more details .Office 365 and other subscription offers the various features, install the office setup for protect your pc.office it the heap of office devices to make your working smooth and effective.visit: office.com/renew to downloaded in your PC with the savvy help.

Board footera