Emlalock uses

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/25/2016 9:23 am  #1

Want a female holder with a devious mind?

Answer yes to all these questions first!
1. Can stay in your cage for at least 4 weeks?
2. 4 digit or better keysafe or security seals?
3. Commit to orgasm control?
4. Use Kik chat and Skype?
5. Accept you are inferior to all women?
6. Perform tasks for my enjoyment?
7. Followed and read my Tumblr?
8. If I have never managed a session for you before make at least $1 donation to my belt fund.
9. Agree to $100 early release fee unless you can prove an actual emergency.
I want to find BOYS who need me to let them know when its OK to CUM.---- Remember if you are locking YOURSELF up REAL CHASTITY does NOT start until you WANT OUT.

If you have a PA or full belt you may skip #8.  I want boys who want real orgasm control. I have found a dollar is enough to keep away the weekend pretenders.

Once you are mine and verified you will be added to a Kik group with all my boys. My time is not endless so boys who behave better get more of it and boys who don't get homework.

Can email me questions directly at tracyjunkmailone@gmail.com

Last edited by Redhead (10/25/2016 9:24 am)

1/15/2017 9:28 pm  #2

Re: Want a female holder with a devious mind?

Can tell you that Mrs. Red knows what she is up to.  That's for sure

Last edited by Derangedpiglet (1/15/2017 9:29 pm)

12/04/2020 1:48 am  #3

Roku offers the accompanying seven gushing gadgets. visit: roku.com/link .There are five set-top gushing boxes, the Roku Ultra, Roku Premiere, Roku Premire+, Roku Express, and Express+. At that point there are two sticks, the roku.com/link Roku enables you to watch and paid video content on your TV by means of the Internet. For Activating Roku, go to roku.com/link record enter Roku com connection code showed on Roku TV.

12/04/2020 1:49 am  #4

Roku Streaming Device, you can watch the biggest content of channels on your TV, mobile, laptop, etc at roku.com/link . You can select your favorite channels with roku link put in code . Create your Roku account through the website given below.Roku gives the least complex approach to stream excitement to your roku.com/link TV . With a large number of accessible channels roku tv link code location visit here roku.com/link for more subtleties.

Roku gives the least complex approach to stream excitement to your roku.com/link TV . With a large number of accessible channels roku tv link code location visit here for more subtleties.Sign in to your Roku account and then roku.com/link it . A Roku account gives you access to an amazing selection of movies, TV shows, music and more from the roku.com/link Channel Store.

12/04/2020 1:50 am  #5

Sign in to your Roku account and then my roku.com/link  . A Roku account gives you access to an amazing selection of movies, TV shows, music and more from the activate my roku code Channel Store.Initiate Roku tv, go to roku.com/link record enter Roku com connection code showed on Roku TV. My roku.com/link  not working utilize new Roku code 

12/04/2020 1:50 am  #6

Roku provides the simplest way to stream entertainment on your TV . roku.com/link You can watch TV shows and movies online on roku activation code entry . With thousands of available channels roku.com/link visit here for more details.Roku empowers you to watch free and paid video content on your TV by methods for the Internet. For Activating Roku, go to roku.com/link record enter Roku com association code appeared on Roku TV. 

12/04/2020 1:51 am  #7

Watch TV shows and movies online at roku.com/link . Stream TV episodes of South Park, Empire, SNL, Modern Family, and popular movies on your favorite devices. Start your roku.com/link from roku now.Initiate Roku tv, go to roku.com/link record enter Roku com connection code showed on Roku TV. My roku com connect not working utilize new Roku code .

The need for having a trusted antivirus like norton.com/setup is increasing. As a measure of data protection, not only companies but also every person is now relying on antivirus programs that can be obtained at the norton.com/setup with product key page.Norton keeps your PC's free from various malicious activities and threats to make your PC's viruses free download norton.com/setup

12/04/2020 1:52 am  #8

Norton Security Standard can protect only one system. enter norton product key at norton.com/setup can be used for up to 5 systems, and Norton Security Premium can protect up to 10 systems. To know more norton.com/setup and their comparison you can visit the site of Norton.Gives grant norton antivirus  security for your PC, Mac, and cell phones.norton.com/setup provide us step by step guide line for downloding  and installing norton .

12/04/2020 1:53 am  #9

Norton internet security is widely used antivirus norton.com/setup provides the easiest to use and most intutive protection for your computer and your mobiles .Install it and forget about viruses,spyware,root-kits, hackers. visit : norton.com/setup for more details.After you buy Norton Antivirus visit norton setup, sign in to norton account by then enter norton thing for norton.com/setup or Install Norton Antivirus.

Online Norton Security is included with your norton.com/setup service. It protects your computer from viruses, malware and other threats. Comcast provides xfinity norton online and users can download it from the Xfinity website. You can also activate your device online. And switch it by connecting it to your Internet, voice and TV device. If you want to activate in this easy way, and enjoy it.norton.com/setup is the most reliable antivirus and we provide the best servies for  installing it  in your laptops and computers - you can download and install norton antivirus for protect your computer from virus ,for more information norton.com/setup visit our site.

12/04/2020 1:54 am  #10

You can download, install and activate norton antivirus Without a Product Key . click norton.com/setup and follow the norton.com/setup for complete the process by Norton keeps your PC's free from various malicious activities and threats.to make your PC's viruses free download norton.com/setup.

Board footera