Emlalock uses

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/03/2017 11:28 am  #1

Allow rename and/or delete topic in Requirements and Friend Links

There was a time when I could rename a topic I posted here. I did this primarily in the Requirements links section to indicate all my requirements were met ("Requirement Links" to "Requirement Links - COMPLETE") so as not to waste people's time and effort in voting my completed requirements link. That feature seems to be disabled now unless I am missing something. Could that feature please be re-enabled?

If it is possible, a better approach would be to allow people to delete their post in the Requirements and Friend Links sections. Once their session ended, they could delete their post to avoid wasting peoples time voting on broken links. I think participation would increase if only active links were seen. Also, new links would appear at the top of the section in bold so you'd know which ones were new and likely active.

9/04/2017 2:46 am  #2

Re: Allow rename and/or delete topic in Requirements and Friend Links

@ FreeWilly

I managed to edit my requirement post title to completed thai morning, so it looks like it is still possible.
I logged in, went to my post and opened it and the used the Edit button (bottom left corner)

My API key can be found on my Emlalock profile whenever I have requirement votes to fulfil

9/04/2017 9:19 am  #3

I am able to edit the subject of this post.

There may be a "lock in" time where, after this time has past, edits are no longer possible. I know I cannot edit my older posts in "Friend Links" or "Requirements".

8/29/2019 2:56 pm  #4

I dont have those buttons. I do have two buttons labeled only by a colon. I tried turning them on before but when I went back they were unused again.

Could this have something to do with the fact that I was migrated from the old iblist forums?

8/29/2019 10:34 pm  #5

KILTY: looks like one of the mods is still broken, because theres a gap in the user profile preferences:

Always Enable Smiles - Y/N
: <--- something missing here
: <--- something missing here
Board Language - select

8/31/2019 6:03 pm  #6

What nice answer

10/02/2020 3:24 am  #7

Roku Streaming Device, you can watch the biggest content of channels on your TV, mobile, laptop, etc at activate roku link . You can select your favorite channels with roku link to enter my code and enter roku activation code through the website given below.roku provides the simplest way to stream entertainment to your TV.

10/02/2020 3:25 am  #8

Once the device is found, you can add roku paid channel or roku channel from roku.com/link with activate my roku code . Your T.V screen will start displaying some instructions to activate Link roku from roku.com/link . You will receive an enter activation code for roku go to roku.com/link account enter Roku com link code displayed on Roku TV. My roku com link not working use new Roku code

10/02/2020 3:26 am  #9

Sign in to your Roku account and then enter roku link code . A Roku account gives you access to an amazing selection of movies, TV shows, music and more from the activate roku tv Channel Store.Roku provides the simplest way to stream entertainment to your TV. With thousands of available channels visit here roku.com/link for more details.

10/02/2020 3:27 am  #10

Activate roku activation , go to roku tv setup account and enter Roku com link code displayed on roku tv setup . My roku com link not working use new Roku code .Roku provides the simplest way to stream entertainment to your TV. With thousands of available channels visit here roku.com/link for more details.

Board footera